01st to 10th June 2023 (Bornos - Cadiz - Andalusia)
Access to information of the Championship
Download the rules & regulations of the Championship
Download the Championship Tasks Catalogue
Meet all participants countries of the Championship
Get to know all the facilities, competition
circuits, areas available ...
Environment information, lodging, tours and
tourist offer ...
- From June 1st and 9th of June, 2023.
- 1st of June Pilots receptions and fly equipment check.
- From 2nd to 3th of June open training sessions.
- 3th official training day, one of the tasks will be used for pilot’s order take off.
- Hours: from 08:00 to 13:00
- The schedule will be subject to the weather forecast.
- There will be a Field Manager who will direct the training and rhythms.
Day 1st of June
Reception of pilots, Check equipment.
Official training session.
1st General briefing, pilots could assist to, but only teams’ leaders will be the links with the director for consulting.
FAI 5th World Championship Opening Ceremony.
Day 4th to 9th
Competitions contest day.
Afternoon 9th - Closing ceremony & awards.
You can register to participate on this championship as pilot, team captain, mechanical or assistant.
+34 617 490 500
+34 609 343 478